How we strive to create shared value for society and the Grieg Group
Oceans face the threats of pollution, resource depletion and climate change, all of which are caused primarily by human actions. These threats place further pressure on environmental systems, like biodiversity and natural infrastructure. In order to combat these issues and promote ocean sustainability, innovative solutions that prevent and mitigate detrimental impacts to marine environments are essential.
Grieg is dependent on a healthy ocean and marine bio-diversity for its business. We have to act responsible, seek solutions and be in the forefront.
- Establish our own initiative both to create business opportunities and engage all employees. Project defined first half year 2019
- Engagement from all employees in initiative related to the Stretch goals
- Single use plastic free both in office and on site in 2019/2020
How we measure
- *KPIs for this SDG will be developed with partners
- *X% of employees taking part in internal competition on The Stretch goals (Baseline 2019)
- X% reduction of single use plastic (Baseline 2019)