From the owners
Through our values, Open, Proud, Committed and Solid, and our social aspect, we are building a bridge between past and future.
The Group operates in a global market within different industrial segments, which means that the Group is exposed to various risks.
The Grieg Group
Grieg Maturitas AS owns 75 percent of the Group. The remaining 25 percent is owned by the Grieg Foundation.